Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Angel Collection

I've joined a group for a monthly swap for which we have a theme we need to make ATCs around. This month is Angels and here is the series of 6 that I made for it. I will now post them to the group leader in Perth who will mix them up for all the participants and send 6 back to each of us. I have no idea what the cards will be like that I get back, so I hope they're good!

Oh BTW, I can't share them on Flickr because they're suppose to be a secret, so don't tell anyone. :)




2 comments:

  1. oooh I love your angels :)

    I have a stack of angels arriving in my letterbox each day, and they are all totally divine!

    I wanted to thank you personally for your sweet comments on my blog - it meant so much to me. The idea of a journal is also great. I have started so many and never really finished them - so you are encouraging me to dig one out and commit to it. (My daughter is trying to do the same thing)

    How is the two blog thing working for you? For now I'm sticking to the one, and if anyone doesn't like me being real - then their loss hey!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorri,

    Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you're getting out your old journals, blogs are great, but there's something special about journals toos. :)

    Two blogs is going well for me at the moment. I'm not keeping myself completely separated (you can navigate to both from my profile) but this way I'm not feeling so inhibited about subject matter in my blogs. As you can see this one really is more for my art, but I want it to get more personal as time goes on.

    I'm so glad you like my angels, they were a lot of fun to make...I can't wait to see what I get from the swap!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete