Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jewel series

Nigh named this my Jewel series as I put jewelled adornments on almost all of the cards. Really though its about me learning to use my copic markers now that I have the right nibs for them. I've got a brush nib that makes it incredible to use these markers. Shading and blending with them is a breeze, now I just need to build up my number of them in each colour range to have a better selection.

The images for these were drawn from "Hello Sunshine" Illustrations by Betsey Clark, which is an old book of little poems/prayers that my mother had. I think they're the sweetest. :D Let me know what you think!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel,
    Thanks for following us on our blog thought that I would pop over and see what you have been up2.
    Love your ATC's on the other post so individual.
    How would you like to take on the challenge of creating 5 halloween ATC to swap with others.
    the closing date is 31st Oct.
    Please contact me should you need to know more about the sawp.
    Are your ATC's still up for swapping?
    have a great day
    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete