Friday, March 19, 2010

Lonely Birthday

So I just wrote a long passive agreesive blog entry and deleted it.  I hate it when I do that.  My blog might be a place to express myself, but it is not a way to send messages to those I love.  If I have issues I need to raise them with them, not put it out there for the world to see and make them feel bad.

My birthday was a whole lot of spoilage.  Not only did my partner buy for me the wonderful boots I've been drooling over for weeks, I also got a 4 hour day spa package called "The Be All and End All" at Endota Spa.  It was actually for our anniversary, but I went the day for my birthday, so it felt like it was for that.  I got a foot bath, scrubed down, wrapped, soaked in a spa, massaged and a facial.  Totally wonderful, if you're interested in a good spa I'd highly recommend them and they're all over Australia apparently.  I got myself a couple of cupcakes afterward the continue the celebration at home.

So that was my birthday, it was kind of lonely not having the ones I love around me, but I suppose I need to get use to that.  I'm not a kid anymore and not every birthday is going to be a big celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment