Friday, March 5, 2010

Work, Flat Puglet and no ATCs

I haven't blogged at all this week because I've been doing so much!  I had a few meetings for work, gotta keep building those relationships.  I even though I might have had a day booked, which got me really excited, but it fell through.  Still they said they'd like to book me at some later point.  So I'll just have to keep that door open.

Flat Puglet also arrived this week.  Flat Puglet is traveling around the world to spread the message about rescue pets, that they're just as good as kittens or puppies, if not better.  So Flat Puglet and I checked out Sydney.  We even went on a Sydney Ferry which I hadn't done in years.  Anyway, my entry will be up on the site in a few days.  In the meant time, here's a sneak peek with a picture that isn't going to be there because it didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

I'm a little disappointed in myself for how little art I've been doing of late.  I really have been neglecting it, and it's the ATCs especially that are making me feel bad.  I'm feeling pressure to do them and it's only making the inability to do them worse!  I'm thinking about taking a break from them and cancelling myself as a moderator.  It might help me get my grove back.

Oh BTW, check out this great list of 101 Things I love about Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment