Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Art over the last few months



I haven't been doing as much art as I could have been over the last few months. But here is a selection I've done during that time.

This little Faerie was done for an Advent swap. 24 of us made 24 for of the same card and sent them to each other to open over Advent. It was a wonderful swap and such fun to open them over an entire month. I must say that hand drawing her 24 times though was pretty hard work!

These cats were drawn for a person on request. They are actually her cats from three different photos that I combined into one. The littest at the front was the hardest as the angle of the shot was so different from the other two! It's actually much bigger than it looks here. I didn't stick to the usual ATC size for it, couldn't with all the detail needed.

The painting is of Angel falls, it was inspired by the movie "Up" which I really enjoyed. The copic horse was drawn for a friend to trade with for one of her lovely flower paintings. The aged card was done as part of a 5 card series that told the story of a some mysterious documents which told of some impossible animals, plants and a mysterious location.
























No comments:

Post a Comment