Friday, February 19, 2010

Plodding on

It was a loss at Weight Watchers, which I'm very happy about.  However as always there's a but.  It wasn't as big a loss as I would have liked, in fact it was small, only 0.3kg.  I'll take it though, and this week I'll do better.  I'll walk all five days like I'm suppose to and I'll stick to my points more closely.  I'm also going to lower the points I have per day.  I think that perhaps I was right and the computer was wrong with those calculations.  Hey, at least I can cheer about that!

My boyfriend made me get out my cross stitch today which was very good of him for two reasons.  First of all I was complaining of being bored.  What I really meant was that I wanted to go out and do something, I've been feeling a bit confined at home, but he didn't sleep well and only got home last night.  So naturally enough he didn't want to go out.  *sigh*  I could of course have gone out myself and did consider it, but then he suggested that I get out the cross stitch and I'm glad I did.

The cross stitch I'm working on is the partner for one I finished while I was at uni, I can't believe it but that was 10 years ago!  That means I've periodically been working on this cross stitch for 10 years.  That doesn't make me feel good and makes me worry about my inability to finish projects.  If I couldn't look around the room and see other projects I'd worked on over that period of time I'd be seriously worried.  So I'm going to focus on working on getting this cross stitch finished and up on my wall.  Good news is I won't have to worry about money too much for the framing because I already have it, will just have to pay for the labour to have it done.  I can't wait to see them both up on the wall together, but for now I thought I'd show you what the first one looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment