Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cleaning and creativity

There is something lovely about the feeling of a clean house.  New sheets on the bed and fresh towels in the bathroom.  Everything just seems nicer.  If only I actually enjoyed the cleaning part, but it's done now and I got the enjoy all the good parts. 

I've been playing with mandala zentangles, they're relaxing to draw and be free form about.  Here's one that I drew last night.  If you'd like to see more samples then check them out here, it's where I got inspired.

I also did some bamboo cards today, it was fun to play with inks and watercolours to get a simple effect.  I learnt how to do this from Yanghaiying's YouTube channel and you can see the tutorial here

I made a few of these cards so if you're interested in trading for one of these ATCs leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment