Thursday, February 18, 2010

Windchimes

I've kept working today on staying active.  I got up for my walk this morning and then cleaned the apartment when I got home.  I then spoilt myself with a trip the art store and bought myself a small set of watercolours so I can start playing with them.  Then I did the grocery shopping.  All by lunch.  I was pretty happy with that. 

But now I'm doing a little art, playing with my watercolours and remembering how bad I am at them. *grin*  The best bit is the fresh wind and the windchimes.  I love the feel of the air flowing around me to the tune of the dancing windchimes.  My boyfriend gave me a glass windchime from Japan, it's called a furin and really makes the most lovely sound.  After living in Japan for 3 years to me it really is the sound of summer and is so relaxing.

Tomorrow I weigh in and see how much I've lost this week.  I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment